Bigger, Faster, Fresher, Looser Abstract Painting
Workshop by David M. Kessler
February 21-23 , 2018, 11AM-6PM
Members: $350, Non-members: $400
Have you ever wondered how to Loosen-Up your painting style? Paint Fresher paintings? Be more Spontaneous? Be more Expressive? Paint Bigger paintings? If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then David Kessler’s “Bigger, Faster, Fresher, Looser” Abstract Painting Workshops are for you! Kessler will teach you how to do each of these realizing there should also be a firm foundation of structure for your paintings using shape, value, color, edges and center of interest. These workshops are not media specific. All who utilize watercolor, acrylic, pastel, oil or mixed media are welcome.
Click here for a list of materials.
THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER
• To register online please click here.
• Call 479.784.2787. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
• Mail the registration form with credit card information, check or money order payable to Fort Smith Regional Art Museum Attn: Workshop, P.O. Box 1257, Fort Smith, AR 72902
• Fax the registration form with credit card information to 479.784.9071.
• The workshop has a limited number of participants in order to provide thorough and individualized attention to each student.
• Participants are expected be on time.
• There is no smoking during the workshop.
• Please have your cell phones off during class.
• If you have any special needs please let us know in advance, and we would be happy to assist you.
A full refund (less a $50 processing fee) will be made if written notice of cancellation is received one month in advance; a 50% refund will be made if written cancellation is received 72 hours in advance. No refunds for no shows. If you cannot attend the workshop you may send a substitute participant in your place with advance notification to RAM’s office at 479-784-2787.
Travel and Lodging
Participants at the workshop are responsible for their own travel and lodging arrangements.
Lunch will be 1-2PM. Breaks when needed.
Water and coffee will be provided throughout the course of the workshop.
Image: Spice of Life, 30″ x 30″, acrylic on canvas.