RAM is grateful to our hand-selected artists who are sharing their talent and passion for pet portraiture. Thank YOU for allowing us to have this fun, raise some funds for our programs, and make possible this gift that you will treasure forever! Our artists thank you, too, for the meaningful project that supports RAM and the artists themselves.
The order form is just below these few pointers.
A Few Points of the Pet Portraiture Process:
- RAM will assign your pet portrait to one of our 10 participating artists.
- Expect a time frame of two to five weeks for your pet portrait to be completed.
- Your pet portrait will be produced on art paper or canvas, and with oil, watercolor, acrylic, or pastel.
- The size of your pet portrait will be 8″ x 10″.
- Please provide a photograph of your pet that is well-lit, clear, and in focus.
- The artist may call you for more information about your pet.
- RAM will photograph the finished portrait and produce a “Pet Hall of Fame” gallery on our website and social media.
- We thank you so much for entrusting us with this heartfelt project!