Support from your business makes RAM’s programs free to the public. Thank you for giving back to your community in this way.
RAM 2021 Business Partner Reception
Two great programs to choose from. Or better yet, choose both.
RAM Business Partnership
Your sponsorship as a RAM Business Partner makes you the driving force behind RAM exhibitions. Three kinds of professionally curated, rotating, simultaneous art exhibitions year-round provide continual inspiration and education:
- National and international traveling exhibitions
- Regional artist exhibitions
- RAM Permanent Collection exhibitions
Business Partner Benefits:
- Name recognition as sponsor of one or more exhibitions during the year, with logo on invitation, gallery wall, building exterior, website, lobby signage, social media, and Member Magazine
- Museum rental discount
- Employee tickets to Exhibition Opening Receptions
- Annual Gala tickets
- One or more team-building visits for small groups
- RAM Donor Wall Recognition
Upon receiving the gift of all remaining artwork, intellectual property rights, and career artifacts of the master painter and Fort Smith native son John Bell, Jr. (1936 – 2013), RAM gained a responsibility, and we need your help: To protect, preserve, and share the art and life of John Bell, Jr.
The motivational story and masterful art of Bell, who was confined to a wheelchair his entire life due to cerebral palsy, is a combined gift that RAM wants to share without end. Help make the mission possible, and impact lives, by becoming a Business Member of the John Bell, Jr. Legacy Society.
Legacy Society Business Member Benefits
- Name recognition on Society Donor Wall, website, and Member Magazine
- Framed John Bell, Jr. lithographic print from your business lobby
- Tickets to Society Mixers preceding six annual John Bell, Jr. educational programs at RAM
- Discount on John Bell, Jr. art and merchandise
Thank You 2021 Business Partners!
Col. (Ret) John Robert (J.R.) & Daren Dallas
David L. Harris
Howard & Linda Spradin
Dr. James E. Kelly, III, M.D.